Tawny’s Ready To Win –
With your support!
Select an Amount
Federal law requires all online contributors to confirm that the following statements are true and accurate. If you cannot confirm each statement, you will not be able to contribute.
- I am making this contribution using my own personal credit card, debit card, or PayPal account, and not those of any business entity
- I am a United States citizen or have obtained a legally-issued permanent residence status
- This contribution is made with my own personal funds, and I will not be reimbursed by anyone for this contribution
- I do not personally hold a federal-government contract, neither do my relatives
- Contributions to TGustina for WI District 45, are not available for a tax deduction as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes
- Contributions will be used in connection with federal elections. TGustina for WI District 45, may accept up to $1,000 from an individual, or a federal multi-candidate PAC.
Contributions from corporations, labor unions, federal-government contractors, and foreign nationals (non-citizens without green cards) are strictly prohibited. *Federal law requires the campaign’s best efforts to obtain and report the name, address, occupation, and employer of an individual contributor whose contribution exceeds $200 an election cycle.